Find us on Facebook
We offer our Standard Management Service with no vat attached, no initial set up fees & no added on tenant find fees goo.gl/Z6HsqZ
We urgently need houses, flats, and studio apartments in and around Southampton for waiting tenants goo.gl/oEwUqD
Tenant Find Only
Our Tenant Finding Service is ideal for the Landlord who wants to be in total control of their property, but needs help in selecting the right tenant.
Our rates are one of the lowest in Southampton, and more importantly, comes with no VAT attached.
We also work on a “no let, no fee” basis, so that you only pay when we have found you tenants.
We have kept the rates simple, so that you can see, before we start, how much you can expect to pay.
- £95 for a room or a bedsit
- £150 for a studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, or a 4 bedroom plus property
It’s that simple really. Give us a call on 023 8001 0434 or 023 8039 7162 and let us help you find tenants for your property.
What we do
As part of our tenant find only service we will perform the following tasks:
- Visiting you at your property, providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Although we usually have tenants waiting, we will advertise your property on this website and a large number of property portals.
- All potential tenant applicants will be accompanied on viewings at the property.
- You will be informed as soon as a potential tenant has put down a holding deposit to secure the property.
The Vetting stage
- At this stage, the tenant will need to provide at least two references (last landlord and current employer), as well as two forms of id.
- We will then evaluate these references, and request a credit check.
- Once completed and successful, we will inform you of the completion of this stage, and moving onto the next stage.
The Moving In Stage
- We will prepare the tenancy agreement, and arrange for the tenant(s) to sign
- A Deposit bond will be collected and passed to you to protect (though we can do this for you if required).
- If required, we will be happy to prepare an inventory for the property.
- We will check the tenant into the property, making sure that they understand where all the water, electric and gas points are.
- And finally, we will arrange for the tenants first months rent to be passed to you, less our fee for finding the tenant.
Register your property